Last year was my first year with a Valentine. You don't have to sit around and feel sorry for yourself. Spread your love with friends or family. My kindergarten kids don't have Valentine's and they were as happy as could be today. Maybe we should learn a lesson from then.
Since Travis isn't here to celebrate Valentine's Day with me, I thought I would do a flashback to a year ago. Last Valentine's Day, Travis, me, Jeff, and Jessee took a little road trip to Colorado to visit Travis' best friend Jared and his family.
Travis and I will celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend when he gets here! For everyone else, Happy Valentine's Day to you!
2 comments:
YAY I found your blog! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck with all the planning!!
Ashleigh!! I remember seeing you on Doreen's blog one time, but I couldn't look at your blog or profile. I am in Utah until June. We should get the group together again before I leave. (Ashley Dee and Ashley Ann are still here too. It will be me and the Ashley's)
Post a Comment