Here they are strapping me in. It was sooo tight I wasn't going anywhere!
Before going down.
Once I was hooked up and they sent me down, all my fears were replaced with excitement. It was so fun. I had to make a conscious effort to look around at the scenery and not just at the ending platform. As a result, I saw many beautiful trees, flowers, and an enormous iguana!

After the zip line, they took us through Gumbilina park where we saw many more iguanas, parrots, and monkeys. We also got to see one of Roatan's beaches and walk across a wooden bridge. I LOVED Roatan. I would go back there in a heartbeat!
"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.
.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Mahogany Bay-Roatan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun!! That's they one thing I'm sad I didn't get to do in Hawaii. Ziplining sounds like so much fun! And you have a monkey on your shoulder. That's such a cute picture!
This is the best one yet. ;) That's so fun! I love all these pics though.
Post a Comment