On Monday I went in for my ultrasound to find out the gender of Baby #2. My friend did my 12 week ultrasound and gave me an early guess but I wouldn't let myself believe it until 20 weeks when the baby is more developed. It is official now! It's another girl!! Everything looked great and she was right on track with size and development. The lady kept saying how beautiful her heart looked so Travis thinks this will be our sensitive, loving child.

I had to bribe this little munchkin into sitting still to take a picture. By the end all she wanted to do was eat her sucker. I tell her all the time that there is a baby in mommy's belly, but I don't think she understands.
Just a little info on me. I am finally feeling great and have way more energy!! I still get a little queasy in the morning still, but no more throwing up! My migraines have also gone down quite a bit which is a huge blessing!! I started feeling the baby kick at 17 weeks and Travis felt her kick the day after Thanksgiving at 21 weeks! I am more than halfway through this pregnancy!! I am excited to start getting ready for this little one's arrival! Now to decorate her room and come up with a name. I am open to suggestions!


No comments:
Post a Comment