I have only done updates on Adelyn lately so I thought I should give an update on myself.
I am in the homestretch now! Less than 8 weeks to go until baby!! And I am more than ready! This pregnancy has been so different than the first. I don't know if it is because I am older or because my body already knows the drill or because I am chasing around a toddler, but it has been so much harder.
I feel like with Adelyn I had a pretty typical experience. Morning sickness the first trimester, break the second trimester and huge/sleepy the third trimester.
This baby I feel like I have not been able to catch a break. I am experiencing symptoms that I never did the first time. Weight loss, extreme morning sickness, heartburn, soreness, heavy belly, early contractions, insomnia, back pain, leg cramps, etc. I feel a lot bigger this time around as well. I am more motivated than ever to get my pre-pregnancy body back and feel pretty again.
I am so ready to have this baby, but I feel so unprepared at the same time. We don't have a name, the nursery is no where close to set up, I haven't gathered all the baby supplies, I haven't been reading anything about what to expect or schedules. Travis said it will all come back and not to worry. I do have my hospital bag packed for the most part. I had pretty consistent contractions (every 8-10 minutes) last week that lasted 3 hours so I packed my bag the next day.
Here is a very exclusive picture of us from Sunday. I hate pictures when I am pregnant and certainly don't like sharing them.

3 comments:
Amber, I think you're adorable both when you're pregnant and not. What a cute little family! Best of luck whenever she decides to come! Can't wait to see pics! I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as Adelyn!
I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing especially since I don't get to see you in person. I can't wait to see pics of the little lady and to hear a name :)
You look so good! I love reading about Adelyn and the adorable things she does and so I'm very excited that there are going to be TWO adorable Barlow girls to read about now. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well!
Post a Comment