One of my favorite things about having a child is that we get to celebrate holidays together! I didn't go all out with the leprechaun messing up our house or anything, but we did wear green.
She is so hard to take pictures of these days! I have to bribe her with marshmallows just to have her sit still for 2 minutes. She is such a little rascal, but I think she is a cute one at least!
I think she is starting to look so much like Travis! Not so much in his baby pictures, but like him now! They have the same mouth and facial expressions! This is totally a Travis smile!
I have been hard on her lately about whining and not sharing, but she really is a good, happy baby! I realize it is part of the growing and learning process and I have to teach her how to deal with these emotions. Luckily she is happy-go-lucky the majority of the time and loves life! She has spoiled me with how good she really is. She is going to be such a great big sister!



No comments:
Post a Comment