Travis and I have been bums lately, not really doing much. I blame that on the fact that he has his certification exam coming up so all he ever does is study. Since I want to be with him, that leaves me sitting on the couch next to him either doing a craft or watching tv. We haven't really gotten out of the house much, but that is about to change. As soon as he gets home from work, we are going to:
Ok, so it isn't just for fun. We are going because Travis has a review he has to go to. While he is in the review courses, getting ready for the certification exams, I get to explore the city. I wish Travis could come along with me, but luckily I know a few people there. A couple from my mission is there and a couple people from my ward at BYU. I am going to hang out with them a little during the day while Travis is hard at work and then I will play with Travis in the evenings. I am super excited about this trip because I have never been to Chicago (besides when I got stuck overnight in the airport) and it looks like a super fun city! Also, I haven't seen the Castleton's since I have been home from my mission. Wahoo!
Yay for getting out of the house!!
PS-We are going to be gone 3 days and guess how many outfits I brought? Nope, not 5 like normal. I only brought 3. You should ALL be impressed. I am even impressed!
I will try to take lots of pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment