The other night, I went to my friend Leisy's baby shower. Most of the evening was spent talking about pregnancy, the ups and the downs, baby names, different sicknesses during pregnancy, deliveries and so on. I loved being there with all of the girls, but I didn't have much to contribute to the conversation.
Towards the end of the night, I was talking with Aleese and as I looked around, I realized that I was the only one there that was NOT pregnant. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation. Right now, there are 13 women at church that are pregnant. That is an insane amount! There are also several that are trying to adopt and a couple that just had a baby. There is only one other couple that does not have kids/not pregnant. The next couple months are going to be full of baby showers. I better learn how to make a diaper cake now.
No comments:
Post a Comment