I have decided that holidays are way more fun now that I have a child! I love dressing her up and doing fun things even if she won't remember it in the future!
Yesterday was a pretty relaxed day. Travis had the day off so we tried to get lots of things done around the house. It is still a work in progress. It was a full downpour pretty much all day so most of the festivities were cancelled.
We ended up going to the church for an indoor picnic. There were tons of people there and I loved going around and talking to everyone. That evening we went over to a friends house for games and sparklers.
In between the two activities, Adelyn had a little photoshoot. My sister-in-law sent me some photography books and I couldn't wait to try out some of the tips found in the books. I just love taking pictures of my sweet little one! Here are some of my favorites!
The first two are from the day before. She had the cutest little outfit on from one of Travis' sisters.
She is learning how to ham it up for the camera!
I love her little bum!
This one is my very favorite! It really captures her personality!
2 comments:
so darn cute!!!
She is adorable! I love that little belly!
Post a Comment