Adelyn will be 5 months a week from today. Recently she has taken an extreme interest in anything that we put in our mouths. She stares at me as I eat and reaches for my food. We decided to go ahead and try rice cereal again tonight. We tried a couple weeks ago when she wouldn't take a bottle but it ended up more on her than in her mouth. This time she did great! She kept coming back for more! She loved it! It is all I can do to keep from letting her try other baby food. I just think that she will love all the different flavors. As you can see from her pictures, she loves to eat!
I love that she looks at the camera every time I pull it out! Look at those beautiful blue eyes!
She was devouring that rice cereal!
I love her little rolls!
In other news, Adelyn is starting to sit on her own! She does the best when she is on the couch or bed. We are working on sitting on hard surfaces!
She loves standing with help! She is very alert and wants to see what is going on.
I just had to share this picture! I LOVE that little smile. It's been almost 5 months and I still get as excited to see it as I did the first time! We adore this sweet girl!
1 comment:
I love the rolls! So cute! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment