"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Santa Baby!

I may have a slight obsession with taking pictures of my baby.  I just think she is so cute that I want to capture every move she makes.  Also, when she is a rebellious teenager I can look back at how sweet she was! 

Since this was her first Christmas, you know there is a picture overload!  This is from Christmas Eve. 
 Somehow, when you are a baby you can do whatever you want!  Mom let her open a present early!
  This is my favorite picture!!  She was so proud of herself for climbing on the box! 
She kept looking at me to make sure I was still watching!  Such a little ham!
 She was seriously so happy the whole time! 
  Testing out her new toy wagon.  She doesn't know what to think about it!
More pictures to come!

No comments: