A couple of weeks ago, my friend Jackie came over to take some newborn pictures of Lila. She was 11 days new! They turned out so sweet!! This one is my favorite! I love the color and her little lips!
I love babies in pastels! They look so angelic!
I love tiny little baby bums! She has such beautiful coloring! She gets it from my dad's side of the family! She is already as dark as me!
Of course when we start taking pictures of Lila, Adelyn wants to join in! This pose happens about a thousand times a day! Adelyn loves her little sister! She hugs and kisses her all day long. I have to stop her from picking her up or squishing her while cuddling. I LOVE their relationship and can't wait until Lila can reciprocate!
My little ham! I have some pretty cute kids if I can say so myself!




No comments:
Post a Comment