"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Lila 4 Months

Yesterday marked 4 months of Lila being part of our family!  It doesn't seem possible that it has already been that long!  I feel like I just had her!  The first little bit was really tough with her, but things are finally starting to settle down!  We finally figured our her constant screaming was due to a dairy sensitivity and we have her on a reflux medication.  She is a lot happier, so we are too! I start back to work this week so we are going to throw everything off again!

We went to her 4 month well check this morning.  Lila is trying to beat all of Adelyn's stats!
Weight: 15 pounds, 66%
Height: 24.5 inches, 40%
Head Circumference: 41.5 cm, 76%

Everyone says she looks like a baby doll.  I think it is due to her perfectly round, bald head! Or her plump body!
While Lila has definitely been a tougher baby, I still describe her as sweet!  She doesn't feel well so I can't get mad at her.  But when she is happy, she is REALLY happy!

She loves attention and will smile at anyone!  When she does, her whole face lights up and it melts your heart!
At 4 months she is giggling (my favorite!), reaching for toys, tracking with her eyes and she has recently discovered her voice!  She loves to talk/yell all the time!

Her favorite person is me!  She loves to watch Adelyn play.  She likes going in the stroller but has to be in a certain mood for the baby carrier.  She loves to sit up and face out to see what is going on.
She has been sleeping about 11 hours at night and usually only wakes up for 1 feeding (but lately it has been more).  She has been taking 3 hours naps in the afternoon with little cat naps here and there.

My dad calls her Baby Rae, my mom calls her Marshmallow, Adelyn calls her baby Lila (pronounced Why-ya), I call her Lila, Lila Baby, sweetie pie or precious and Travis calls her Baymax (from Big Hero).  We love this little baby of ours!

No comments: