"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, August 17, 2015

My Little Cowgirl

Adelyn has been huge into horses lately!  She loves to watch My Little Pony and play with her horse figurines.  We even made her a My Little Pony potty chart!  One of her favorite things to do is go look at the horses down the road.  We have a metro park less than 5 minutes away from us and she loves to see all the animals.  I follow them on Facebook and saw that throughout the summer they offer pony rides to the kids that aren't old enough to take the lessons.
 I knew that Adelyn would love it so we got her dressed and ready to go!  She even found Travis' hat to top off the outfit!  We had to wait in a pretty long line, but it was worth it!  Adelyn loved being on the pony!  She had a smile on her face the whole time!
I want to take her back before the summer is over!
While on the subject, look at this Beautiful horse!
This is my Aunt Libby's new horse!  Her name is Amberlyn!  She is named after me and Adelyn!  At the beach this year, Aunt Libby kept telling me how much Adelyn and this horse had similar personalities.  They are sweet and spunky at the same time!  I love that she even has beautiful blonde hair!  Now I need to find a time to go visit Amberlyn!

No comments: