Growing up, whenever we did something good my mom used to say we earned a gold star. Of course, these were not tangible stars but it still makes you smile to earn one.
Today, Travis earned 3 Big Gold Stars!!! I will explain why in just a minute. I just have to give a background on my day. After work, I went to Kera's to get my hair done. While she was finishing up, Cindy arrived. We were all talking and it was asked if Travis and I are still looking for the best pizza in Dayton. We have not gone to a new place in a while so I thought maybe we could try a new place today and write a review.
I got home and started looking up some of the places that they mentioned were good. In the meantime, I got a text from Travis saying that he was on his way home. I figured that we would figure out a place when he got home.
As he walked in the door, he earned his first star. He had these beautiful yellow flowers and said "Happy First Day of Spring."
He earned his second gold star because he brought home a pizza. (It is frozen pizza, but it still counts for our reviews) We ate the Red Baron, Hand Tossed Pepperoni Pizza.
I didn't get Travis' review because his brother called and I forgot to ask after he got off the phone. I give it 4 stars. The crust was crisp, which I like. It was not too thin or too thick throughout the pizza, but the actual crust edge was too thick for my liking. The other ratios were good too. The best part is that it was less than 3 dollars!
Travis got his last gold star because I did not even have to point out that I got my hair done. He noticed BOTH the cut and the color. I must admit that I am very impressed! He even told me how nice it was. I will get a picture of my hair soon.
Basically, I have the Best Hubby in the World!!!


1 comment:
What a great guy! All the talk of you and Kera getting pizza and my kids were begging for pizza by the time we left. We had to stop at Little Caesar's and pick up a couple. Thanks for your review. I love them. ;)
Post a Comment