I think back to my mission and how sensitive I was to the promptings of the Spirit. Sometimes I wonder if I lost that gift. This past week, I realized that I have not. I called one of the girls I visit teach to check on her. To me, it was no big deal. Later she said, "You have no idea how much that meant to me. It was seriously perfect timing."
That really touched me to know that I helped and that I had listened to a small prompting. This got me thinking. I came to the conclusion that acting on a prompting is not only to bless the lives of others, but to help you realize that you have the spirit with you. I was really grateful for this little reminder.
3 comments:
I like you, Amber. Thanks for reminding me about this too.
Amen to that! Miss you Amber!
and I swear it just gets even worse once you have little kiddos constantly shouting in your ears that drown out the spirit! I need to find some good quiet reflective time during the day and not just at bedtime! thanks for the reminder!!
Post a Comment