With Halloween right around the corner, it is time for me to start planning Adelyn's first costume! One of my goals is to learn how to sew, but I have not really started yet. I have made a tutu before, so I looked up costumes that use tutus since it doesn't require sewing. Not to mention that I love tutus and Adelyn doesn't have one yet. I say it is about time! Travis doesn't really have a strong opinion and I am indecisive, so I am looking to you for advice. Which costume should I make? We narrowed it down to our 2 favorites!
A colorful witch Or little pumpkin?
5 comments:
Between the two I vote pumpkin this year and save the colorful witch for another year so she can run around with her little broom and get into the part. Both are cute though.
I'm with Katie. A pumpkin!! I think it fits the age better. Both are cute though! Addison is going to be pebbles from the Flintstones this year and Scott and I are Fred and Wilma. Super excited!
Those are both super cute! I also agree with the pumpkin, though. I feel like you can only have a kid be a pumpkin when they're pretty little. The witch is super cute, though. You could do that next year. By the following year, she'll be coming up with her own idea for a Halloween costume :)
I have a bunch of costumes that size I think if you want to take a look :)
Pumpkin!! :) She'll look so cute in a pumpkin patch photo!
Post a Comment