She was perfect for Nathan! He used her to get the attention of all the girls. Jessica and I ended up walking into a class just so we wouldn't hinder his game. It worked because when I looked back out at them, there was a swarm of girls surrounding them. Adelyn ate up all the attention and just smiled at everyone!
Adelyn's first time to Temple Square.
While taking this picture, some random tourists came up and started taking pictures of Adelyn. No shame. They walked right in between Nathan and the camera. It was kind of strange and funny at the same time.
I love this temple! It is so beautiful!


We also got to go on top of the conference center. The view all around was gorgeous! I really do love and miss the mountains!
Adelyn loves to kiss us now. I think it is adorable even if she slobbers all over us!
After walking around a while, we headed over to Bradford's house. On our way, I got a message from one of my old students. I begged Nathan (he was driving) to let me stop by and see her. I absolutely loved that class and hope to get graduation announcements from them one day! Kendyl taught me so much that year. She and another student really pushed me to do my best!
She still looks exactly the same, except about a foot taller! I sure love her!
We finally made it to Bradford's house for dinner. I really love his family! They just found out that Heidi is having a girl. She will be less than a year apart from Adelyn in age. It was fun to see Logan with Adelyn. He will be such a great big brother!
My sweet Brooke! If Adelyn turns out anything like her, I would be happy!
Monday turned out to be a Georgia friend day! I planned on spending the day with Katie and got a surprise visit from Lizzy. Katie took me out to Cafe Rio (I had to get it in as many times as possible!), showed me her new house, and hung around with me. She is such a strong, intelligent woman!
I love this picture of them all looking at each other!
Like I said, Lizzy stopped by too! I haven't seen her in forever! She just happened to be in Utah visiting family the same time I was there. I love her so much! Some day I hope to be as well traveled and experienced as her! She has done a little bit of everything and has been a little bit of everywhere!
After spending the day down in Utah Valley, I headed North of Salt Lake City to see Devin and Kati. This was Adelyn's first time meeting Lincoln and Wyatt. She LOVED them and I think they loved her. Lincoln kept doing all sorts of silly things, like standing on his head, to make her laugh. It was so cute. We also got to see Steve while we were there. He is staying with Kati and Devin until his family finds a house and moves up.
Tuesday and our flight home came a little too quickly. Thank you to everyone that spent time with me! I wish I could have stayed a few more days so I could have seen more people! I do love Utah and a part of it feels like home to me. So many memories have been made there!







1 comment:
Next trip....Georgia!
Post a Comment