"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Crawling!

Adelyn has started crawling!!

I know those experienced moms will laugh at my excitement because my life will be changed.  Now I have to make sure and keep things up off the floor and worry about her eating things she isn't supposed to.  It is time to start baby proofing I guess.

I think it is so cute though!  She is much happier because she can get what she wants on her own and she doesn't have to rely on me as much.  I love when she crawls over to me and lays her head on my feet or legs.

Here she is yesterday.  I consider this her first real day.  It is the first day that she crawled across the room without stopping.  I am so excited and proud of her!

Sorry it is sideways.  I can't figure out how to rotate it.

1 comment:

sjbroadhead said...

I love how excited she got before she started crawling. Look out world, here she comes!!

I guess I better baby proof my house before Christmas. She may be running by then!