Yesterday my baby turned 1!! I know it is cliche to say, but I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I really feel like it was not long ago that I was pregnant and now my baby is one! A girl at church today told me that she still thinks of me as a pregnant lady and that it seemed like I was pregnant longer than Adelyn has been alive. Time is just so different with a baby!
We had a few of
my Adelyn's friends come over for a little party. It was so much fun watching all the little girls run around! We got together for one of the birthdays last year and it is amazing to see how much they all have changed! Not all of them were here so we will take a picture of all of them together some other time.
It isn't a good party unless there is food! I had fun finding foods in all the colors of the rainbow! Thanks Jill for the rainbow jello recipe!
All the moms got to dress up with their girls! This is my favorite picture even though it is a little blurry! It makes me want to have all little girls! Aren't they just the cutest?! (The little redhead is not hers, but wishes she was!)
Travis gave Adelyn a ball pit! It was the hit of the party!
They also had a little wagon and slide that kept them entertained!
Every time I took a picture, cute little Gracie would say "cheese" and then "I see" so she could look at it! She is adorable! I get most of Adelyn's hand-me-downs from her!
I LOVE this picture! She has such stunning features!
We have such great friends here! I am sad that several of them are
leaving this summer and then several more are leaving next summer. I
guess that's what I get for being friends with military wives. I really do have THE BEST friends a girl could ask for! Thanks to everyone that came!
After her nap, we skyped with my parents and sang happy birthday to Adelyn! This was after we helped her blow out her candle!
To no surprise, Adelyn LOVED the icing and the fact that no one was stopping her from eating it!
Leisy is taking some official 1 year old pictures and cake smash next week. Stay tuned for more!
1 comment:
Such a cute and fun party!! Thank you so much for having us.
Post a Comment