"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patty's Day

I am a day late, but Happy St. Patty's Day!  Last week was crazy and this week is going to be just the same!  I feel like I have had no time to just sit down.  I love being busy and feeling accomplished so I am not complaining.

This little munchkin is impossible to photograph lately!  She never sits still!  When she is still enough to snap a picture, she is making some crazy face!  I made an attempt though!
 She doesn't know what to think of the dogs next door.
 I can't figure out if she is scared of the grass or just doesn't like it!
She refused to walk on it!  Instead she did this bear crawl.  It was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Grass is harder for toddlers to keep their balance, I'm sure she'll get the hang of walking on it soon. I agree with her about those dogs, I would be unsure around strange large animals too. Especially when they are loud.