"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Young's Dairy

A couple of weeks ago we had the opportunity to go to Young's Diary for a work gathering.  Travis works for a really great group of people! We were given passes to do anything there for free!

Travis went straight for the batting cages while Adelyn and I played in the kid area.  There were tunnels, a bounce house, slides, bikes and a corn pit.  She loved it!  Eventually I took a turn at the batting cages.  I can't remember the last time I picked up a bat.  I was pleasantly surprised at how many pitches I hit!
 We had a nice lunch with all of his coworkers, hit the driving range, ate some ice cream and went on a hay ride around the farm.  It was pretty cold that day, but we had fun!
 At the end of the hay ride there was a cute little pumpkin patch.
 Adelyn loved every minute of it!  I recommend going this fall if you haven't already had a chance! 

1 comment:

mike said...

What a cutie pie. She must take after her Pops!! :-)