Adelyn definitely enjoyed it a lot more this year. She loved all the activities, the hayride and definitely picking out a pumpkin. She loves being outside so she was in paradise.
I think taking a picture in front of this pumpkin will become a tradition! I can't believe how much she has grown in a year!
We didn't do the cornmaze last year, but she loved it this year! She likes feeling like one of the big kids and being independent!
She loved running around this teepee, going down the slides and looking at the animals!
Heading out to get our pumpkins on a wagon!I just can't get enough of this cutie!
I love that she still has her straw to chew on in this picture. My little farm girl!
Finding the biggest pumpkin!
Travis adores this little girl and would do anything for her!This picture cracks me up!
She really was so happy considering that it was cold and way past her naptime!
She found a pumpkin just her size! She was so proud carrying it around!









No comments:
Post a Comment