I am sooo excited that I feel like I am going to burst!!! As I was laying in bed last night, I made the realization that SUMMER IS HERE!!!! We seriously have the best summer ever planned (besides last summer with our wedding and honeymoon)! I really am so excited that it is hard for me to hold it in. Here is what the next 5 weeks looks like for us!!!
-We are going to see Wicked tomorrow with some of our best friends here. I have wanted to see it since living with Ashley Dee and her obsession to the soundtrack. I already love the songs and I hear the play is amazing. Can't wait!!
-A week from today we will be at Granny and Papaw's house. It it such a famaliar place that reminds me of my childhood. I can't wait to see them and eat some of Granny's famous Fried Chicken!!
-After Granny and Papaw's, we are headed to Emerald Isle. Slingshot (the house) is another place I think of when I think of my childhood. I have been every year (except last year-honeymoon instead) since I was 2. It is so relaxing and I can't wait to see my family-direct and extended.
-This year at the beach, Travis' sister and her family are coming. I am so excited, especially because they can't make it out to Utah for the Barlow reunion. That is part of the reason I couldn't sleep last night. I am so glad they decided to come. It will add more kids to the excitement.
-ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I don't know what we are going to do yet. Travis isn't a big celebrater so we will probably just use the gift cards we have to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
-Girls Camp-I am excited and a little scared. I may die if the temperatures are in the 100s like last year. I am still trying to get used to the humidity from being in Utah for so long. It will be fun to get to know the girls better and do all the fun things they have planned.
-Drive, Drive, Drive...we are driving to Utah for the Barlow reunion. On the way, we are going to stop at Mount Rushmore and meet up with Jared and Ann. I love them and it is always fun to visit a new place.
-Provo-visit friends and roomies that we haven't seen the past year. I can't wait!!! I also want to go to Bohme Boutique. I miss the stores in Utah.
-Barlow Reunion-These reunions happen every other year and they are way different than Broadhead reunions. We just sit, relax and read. The Barlows love to party (not to mention there are 3 times as many of them)! There is something going on every day we are there. It is going to be such a fun week and I can't wait!!
-Drive, drive, drive-get home and collapse from a fun filled month
I really can't wait! Plus, we have some projects planned to get done around the house in our spare time. It is going to be a busy, but fulfilling month! The only down side is that after we get back, summer is pretty much over.
2 comments:
Amber! WHEN are you going to be in Utah? I would love to see you! But I'm going to be gone for quite a while, so I'm nervous I might miss you. I'm probably going to Montana for the 4th of July. As soon as I get back, I'm pretty much leaving straight to Oregon and Washington. So I think I'll be gone July 1st-24th. Let me know! I miss you!
Your summer sounds way more exciting than ours. I'm so excited to see you guys!! YAY!
Post a Comment