"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.
.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Drink
Those of you that know me well know that I love Dr. Pepper. I had to pay tribute to my favorite drink even though I have been neglecting it lately. You see, now that I have started this healthier lifestyle, one of the first things I cut out was flavored drinks. Now I only drink it if I have a migraine. My new drink of preference is water. I carry a water bottle everywhere. I even order it at restaurants. So today's photo, drink, is of my favorite from the past and present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
way to go on stopping the dr pepper! it's hard to get rid of something you love!!
Post a Comment