I know my mom reads my blog because she sent me a text yesterday reminding me that I hadn't done my photo post yet. So for those that actually check my blog daily, sorry for keeping you in suspense. I remembered yesterday that I was suppose to teach today so I was planning my lesson instead of updating my blog. Good excuse, right?
It is also pretty convenient that yesterday's and today's pictures are similar. After attending Super Saturday (doing crafts) at church, Travis and I headed to Yellow Springs for the Street Fair.
People describe Yellow Springs as the Hippie/Granola town of Ohio. I think I posted about John Bryan State Park before. It is located in Yellow Springs. Ever since that visit, we have wanted to go back to visit the local stores. We still need to go back to visit the stores since we didn't get the chance again, but we REALLY enjoyed the Street Fair.
As we entered the fair, this was the first thing we saw. I am not exactly sure what it is for, but I was fascinated by it. Unfortunately I didn't bring my good camera so you will have to deal with phone pictures.
There were TONS of different vendors selling things from food to jewelry to clothes to home decor. I LOVED it. The prices were pretty reasonable too. I got a necklace for $1.
This is the official picture for the "Your View Today."
There was even a vendor that just sold jewelry made from Amber. (Don't pay attention to my crazy hair!)
Along with tons of vendors, there were tons of street performers. This was one of our favorites. It was a blue grass band.
This was the only picture of the two of us that I took. We sat down for a minute to watch some hippies and gypsies dance and perform.
This was also the "Best Bit of Your Weekend" because I just got to spend the day with my sweetie and explore a new place. (To add to it, Travis even bought me some new jewelry!) This is why I love the summertime!





1 comment:
that car is an 'art car'. I'll have to tell you about my art car story in toledo!! people in ohio love their art cars!!
Post a Comment