I have been feeling our little girl start to kick more and more. It still isn't super strong, but that is definitely what it is. I want Travis to be able to feel her sooooo badly! This evening I felt her kicking a lot so I put my hand on my stomach. A second later, I felt her kick from the inside and outside!!! Travis was sitting next to me and just laughed because I was so excited. I had him put his hand where the kicks were coming from. Unfortunately little baby girl decided to stop kicking so he never felt her. At least now it is possible for him to feel. It won't be long until he feels her. This is really the coolest/weirdest feeling ever. There really is a baby inside me that is alive and moving. According to BabyCenter.com, she is about 10 inches longand 10.5 ounces!
Oh, and speaking of BabyCenter.com, it keeps track of my progress and I am officially 20 weeks today!! I only have 140 days to go! It has seriously flown by! The second half is probably harder, but I feel like it is not going to be long before she is here! I guess I need to take a picture to show my half-way belly. I will do it tomorrow after church, because let's face it...I am in sweats and a t-shirt right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment