"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Little of this and That

(I have more pictures, but it says my storage space is full and wants me to upgrade and pay for more storage.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  I didn't know I had a picture limit.)

I have been crazy busy lately so my poor blog has been neglected.  These are a few random thing that I want to remember but don't really have time to post about.

Back a couple months ago, Travis and I went zip lining with our friends, Alison and Jeff.  It was so much fun (Alison may tell you different though)!  We went zip lining through the rainforest of Mahogany Bay on our honeymoon I was nervous it wouldn't be as exciting.  Although the zip lines weren't as high or long, this course had obstacles to go through.  The obstacles were my favorite part!  We had to do things like walk across a tight rope, jump from one suspended plank to the next, climb rope ladders and so on.  I loved it!


Something that I love about Ohio is all the street fair they offer.  We have had the chance to go to several the past couple of months.  They are very popular, so we end up driving to some quaint town and walk the crowded streets looking at home made goods.  Most of the time there are booths with bows and other girly things, ethnic wraps, wood carved decorations, candles, jewelry, paintings, stained glass, food and so on.  I love seeing all the culture that is brought in!

I made it through parent teacher conferences!  They only do them once a year in my district, so we are done for the year!  Wahoo!

Although I didn't spend Thanksgiving with my family this year, it was still amazing!  Several of our closest friends got together for the day.  Travis and I even fried our very first turkey (we still need a little practice)!  The day was filled with delicious food and great company.  It is great to know that even when family isn't close by, we have our friends to lean on!
The desserts with my big belly.  (Thanks for the picture Leisy!)

Travis went Black Friday shopping and ended up coming home empty handed.  I opted to sleep instead!

We have been spending a lot of time looking at houses lately.  Our lease ends in May and we have been looking at buying a house.  Yes, that means we will probably be here for a while.  Now if we can only figure out a way to get all our friends to stay (the husbands are all in the air force doing residencies so it isn't up to them where they go).

I can't believe it is December already!  Before we know it, Christmas will have come and gone.  Then three months after that I will be having a baby!  Crazy!

Speaking of baby, I have been feeling great!  I get tired in the evenings but I can deal with that!  I am feeling her kick a lot more and Travis can feel her now too!  It is pretty exciting!

We have started all our holiday shopping.  I love all the holiday decor and sparkles!  I find myself wandering over to the clothes department to look at the clothes I will one day be able to wear again.  Feeling cute is the hardest thing about pregnancy at this point.  I know it is worth it, but sometimes I have clothes envy. 

I think that pretty much catches me up.  Only two and a half more weeks of school and I get another amazing break! 

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That happened to me about a year ago with the pictures on blogspot. Unfortunately, the only solution was to give in and buy their little storage plan. Mine costs like five dollars a year. Not too bad and I have more storage online than I could ever dream of needing. :)

Mommo said...

The house next door to me is for sale........

Motivated Mama said...

We are trying to stay longer and my hubby isn't AF! :)