Saturday got up into the 80s so Travis took advantage and washed his car. Adelyn loves being outside and begged to go out with him while I was inside cleaning. I stuck her in her bathing suit and let her join the fun. It was really one of the cutest things ever! Adelyn adores Travis and loves to do whatever with him. And of course I had to take pictures to document her first time washing a car! My neighbors probably think I am crazy.
Travis was getting everything ready and Adelyn just watched cautiously. Seriously, kids in swimsuits are adorable! I just want to eat her chunky legs! (I am learning how to use my camera in a different mode, so these pictures aren't the clearest. Practice makes perfect!)
This picture is my favorite. She was unsure of the water hose at first. I love how tenderly she is holding on to Travis' arm for security!
Thinking about joining in on the fun! I know I am biased, but is this not adorable?! Love them!
She finally decided to help!
The first of many cars she will wash!




1 comment:
I don't think you're being biased at all because I find Adelyn adorable as well! I love her pink polka dot swimsuit. Anyway, it's good that Travis decided to wash the car instead of idling by. At least something productive came out of a hot day. It looks like they both did a great job with the car. Just make sure to keep yourselves hydrated. Take care!
Felicia Simmons @ Auto Works
Post a Comment