"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Troy Strawberry Festival

Something that I love about Ohio is that in the summer there are lots of fun street fairs and festivals.  This past weekend we drove up the road just a little to the Troy Strawberry Festival.  Travis was hoping for something compared to Lehi's Strawberry Days.  It was far from it, but fun nonetheless.

Adelyn LOVED it when we let her get out of the stroller and walk around.  She felt like celebrity and smiled and waved at everyone! 
Most Street fairs here consist of a Main Street area being marked off and vendors lining the street.  I find that each time there are different sorts of vendors.  At this one, there were tons of food vendors!  They had everything from strawberry yogurt to chocolate covered strawberries to fried strawberries to strawberry flavored peanut butter.  We didn't try everything but we had to try a famous Strawberry donut!

Eating lunch.  Adelyn stole Travis' french fries.  I haven't found anything that she won't eat yet! 
 I always love all the homemade crafts at the street fairs!  I was a little sad they didn't have many bows and accessories this time.  We bought a wooden American flag to go with our 4th of July mantel though.

Adelyn got to go fishing too!  I thought this was the cutest idea!  There was a person standing on the other side of the sheet with a table full of stuffed animals.  She won a pink hippo and was so happy! 
She just kept hugging her hippo!  I love her little snaggle tooth smile!
 This last picture is my favorite!  These two adore each other! 

No comments: