"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Gatlinburg

The last day we were in Tennessee was spent in Gatlinburg.  We got an early start, thanks to Adelyn waking up waaaay too early.  We strolled up and down the strip looking in little shops, stopping at bakeries and taking photo ops!  I loved being there when there were very few people walking the streets.  Gatlinburg is definitely a night town!  When we got in at midnight the first night, everything was more alive than when we strolled the streets at 10 in the morning the last day.
 There is something I just love about candy stores!
Since Adelyn was asleep, we decided to go to Ripley's Believe it or not instead of the aquarium.  I was not super impressed even though there were some cool things.  Next time we will choose the aquarium instead.  She woke up in time to see some fun things!
I think this picture is so funny.  It is almost like she is saying, "Mom, I know those are not real!"
This is the World's Biggest Tire and it happened to be made in Ohio!
Another Light Brite!  She knew exactly what to do!
Before leaving, we stopped and got some ice cream.  It was probably the best ice cream that I have ever had!  So yummy!

I loved every minute of our trip and hope we can get back down at some point.  I am pretty sure that you could stay a whole week and not even see half the things there!  My mom has already said she would meet us there sometime so that we can do more things while she hangs out with Adelyn.  There are a few things on my list that I would love to do that I don't think Adelyn would be able to go to.

I just had to share this last picture!  When she is trying to fall asleep, she rubs her blanket on her nose!  She slept 4 hours on the ride home!  Such a great little traveler!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so fun, that little lady is adorable