For the most part, we drag Adelyn out on all our dates and other adventures. She is already with a babysitter so much that sometimes I feel guilty leaving her all day AND in the evening. Dates like this require us to leave her and I am so glad we did. I forgot what it is like to be out with just Travis. I got to hold HIS hand instead of holding her or pushing a stroller. I felt like we were newlyweds again and it was so fun!
This is the second play that I have seen at the Schuster Center. The first one we saw was Wicked. I loved it, but didn't love our seats. This time we chose to get better seats and it was totally worth the extra $10!!
It is hard to compare the two plays because they are so different! Wicked has a more serious plot line and Beauty and the Beast is just fun. I felt like a little kid again while watching it. I laughed at all the silly jokes and actions! Gaston's sidekick, Lefou, was so funny! He may have been my favorite character! Travis loved Gaston because it reminded him of our friend Nate.
I just read through my post from when we watched Wicked and I had some of the same thoughts. At the end of every play I get teary eyed. I just think of all the hard work that goes into a production like this and how proud they must feel! I love being part of a group and feeling that pride of completing a task! Travis even got all teared up, but he said it was because how happy everyone was at the end.
I loved the production even more than Wicked! I would recommend going to see Beauty and the Beast! I can't wait until Adelyn is old enough to go! I loved seeing all the little girls dressed up in the Belle costumes and thought that would be her one day!


No comments:
Post a Comment