"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Emerald Isle Part 2: Cousins

Adelyn had constant entertainment the entire week.  Whether it was watching the big kids play or playing with them.  All the cousins were good about being patient with her and letting her be involved with what they were doing!
I loved this!  Thomas was so sweet to her!  She adores big kids!
Adelyn and Frank, just a couple weeks apart in age.
Michael
 Tyler
Brooklyn
 Brooklyn
Logan
Tyler

Sam
 Jerry
 Owen
I think I got pictures of all the cousins except for baby Quinn.  I really have the greatest family and I hope Adelyn has as good of a relationship with her cousins as I did growing up!  It was so great seeing everyone!

No comments: