Life is crazy, but I don't see it slowing down anytime soon so I need to stop putting this off. After being home for less than a week, we left for Oregon. That week was full of unpacking, cleaning, laundry and packing again.
I was super nervous for our flight since sitting quiet in church for an hour is difficult for Adelyn. We would be on the plan for 6 hours! I planned, prepared and packed lots of toys and treats to keep her occupied. The first flight out was amazing. We sat in the bulkhead area so Adelyn had tons of room to sit on the floor and play. Plus it was loud in the back so I didn't have to worry about keeping her silent. I had high hopes for our second flight but by the time we caught our connection it was 3 hours past her naptime and she was cranky! It was not our best flight! I was glad to finally land in Oregon!
Oregon really is such a beautiful place! Travis grew up in the perfect location...beautiful house, big barn and lots of land. Everything felt so cozy and antique.
This was after church and she was supposed to be sleeping. I came in the room to find her like this and just had to take a picture! I just think she is the cutest thing!
I tried to get some pictures of Travis and Adelyn by the barn but she was not cooperating! There was too much to see and get into to bother with pictures! I love her face in this photo!
Exploring in the barn!
On Monday, the reunion fun began! We drove and hiked Silver Creek Falls. Something I miss about the west is all the mountains and landscape. This was the perfect hike for the whole family!
On Tuesday we headed over to the Enchanted Forest. It was a cute little amusement park geared towards small children. Adelyn could only go on a couple rides, but begged to go on them all. It will be perfect in a few years when she can go on everything. She loved this train and wanted to go on it again and again!
She also loved going down this slide with Travis!
She was so happy!
I will finish our Oregon trip in the next couple days. I need to get to bed now. I am working full time until they hire a new teacher so I need to get my sleep!









1 comment:
She is so dang cute!! She's totally your mini-me. :)
Post a Comment