"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Emerald Isle Part 3: Family Pictures

I am the only person in my family that enjoys taking pictures or having them taken.  Everyone else avoids picture opportunities at all cost!  You have to know that in order to know how special this picture is!  We haven't taken a group picture in at least 10 years.  I don't remember this, but Grandad used to always make everyone get together for a group picture on the day we were leaving.  He always said, "look what we started."  I know he would be proud to see all of his great-grandchildren today!  He was never able to meet any of them.
All of the first cousins except Will (in Hong Kong) and Andrew (in Panama).
 
The next generation!
 

Adelyn with her first cousins!
 Adelyn with Pop!
The girls!  I included some funny pictures to show you what it is like taking pictures with the little rascal these days!  She didn't want to ever hold still!



Adelyn with her daddy!
  
  
The Run Away Baby!
 

  
Thanks for taking our pictures Nathan!
 This is one of my favorites but the little booger is picking her nose!!
 And to leave you on a funny note...have you ever seen the picture of the chubby baby running away from a herd of elephants?  That's what this picture reminds me of!!  haha!  I need to figure out how to super impose her into a different picture!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

SUPER cute pics!!! Adelyn looks like such a fun little girl! You look great Amber! Your whole family is adorable!!