"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Inspiration

Since I currently do not have a job, I have had a lot of time to do some deep thinking.  One thing that I have thought about is making more out of what I have.  At first I had a pity party because I had no job and no friends here in Ohio, but I was overlooking ALL that I DO have.  Sometimes I forget to stop and take a look around.  I saw this Mormon Message several months ago and it made me cry and it came up again just the other day and it had the same effect.  Take a look and I will share some more.

After watching it, I knew that I needed to change my outlook on life.  Just by me changing my attitude, I have seen a huge difference!  I realize how lucky I am to be at home all day to do the things that I want to do and get settled in, how lucky I am that we can manage right now on one income, how I have a husband that loves me, a family that supports me and the list goes on.

I hope that anytime my perspective starts to change, I can remember why I titled this blog this way.  For those that are struggling with my same issue, watch the video...it helps! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am sorry you are out there alone:( But you are right, things will get better, and being positive about it will make things happen.