Dinner tonight was finally a success!! I feel like I have spent tons of time cooking new recipes and they end up being a flop! Tonight, dinner was made in 30 minutes and we both enjoyed it! It was a win-win situation!
I got the recipe off of pinterest but you can find it here. Mine didn't look as pretty, but it was still good. We only used half the amount of chicken and pasta, but we needed all the sauce. We also added fresh ground pepper and fresh Parmesan to the top. It isn't the healthiest meal, but I figure I will learn how to enjoy cooking before adding in the stress of making healthy substitutions. Travis said he would add less lemon and mix broccoli into the pasta. I liked it just the way it was. I would rather have my veggies on the side.
Travis grilled the chicken on the George Forman while I made the pasta and sauce. Can I just tell you how excited I am for our new kitchen? It seemed like we were always in each others way. I am excited for more counter space and having enough room to organize all our kitchen needs. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment