"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Am Alive

I know I have been a blogging slacker lately.  Life finally got to the best of me.  I realized how busy I am, how many responsibilities I have, how much I still have to prepare for and it got the best of me.  I have become temporarily anti-social because any down time I have, I want to hang out with my husband or sleep.

Just a few updates:

*We have our pre-construction meeting on Monday and they are anticipating on breaking ground on Wednesday.  Of course it is supposed to snow on Tuesday and it is freezing with a chance of snow on Wednesday.  We will see what happens.

*Only 9 weeks (65 days) until this little baby arrives.  The exhaustion has kicked in and I feel like a walking walrus.  I am ready for her to come, but still have so much to do.  She is still nameless so any suggestions are welcome.

*My kindergarteners have been crazy this week!  They wore me out!  With as crazy as they are, I still love them and they make me smile.  After taking them out to the buses one day, I came back to my room to find this in the reading corner.  I love my crazy little kiddos!

3 comments:

RickandNadase said...

Hi Amber,

As you prepare for your pre construction mtg, by all means be sure to go over your options/selections/upgrades with your SR if you can before the meeting to make sure all of them are there and any associated change orders have been signed.

Also, be sure that our PM understands any special requests that you have to be sure they are done according to your expectations. During this meeting he is going to go over all those options and this is your opportunity to be sure everything is included.

Otherwise, you will hear the famous line:
Sorry, it's too late.

Kent and Leisy said...

you do NOT look like a walking walrus :) really- you look great!! and nine weeks is going to FLY by!! when can we do your shower?!

Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.babynamewizard.com/.
So fun and helpful!