"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Internet

We finally have Internet!  Wahoo!  This past week and a half has shown me how much I rely on internet for communication, information and entertainment.

Now that I have internet, I have TONS of catching up to do.  A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks that I need to write about.  In no particular order, here are some of the things:

1-Adelyn's birth story...I got the edited pictures back.
2-Moving in and some thoughts/suggestions about the process
3-Starting back to work.
4-Adelyn meeting my dad
5-Great Wolf Lodge
6-Meeting some Barlow cousins
7-Adelyn's first party

Until I get some posts done, here is a picture of my adorable baby! I can't tell you how much I love this little face! 

No comments: