"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Monday, May 20, 2013

We Have a Yard!

We were scheduled to have our yard done last week.  Every day I would come home hoping it was done.  Finally, my mom came to pick me up one day and said that the sod had arrived just before she left.  Adelyn had a doctor's appointment right after I got off work so we didn't get home until about 2 hours after mom had left.  To our surprise, the whole yard was done when we got home!
I love it!  It makes the house finally feel complete.  My favorite is the lilac bush.  It smells so good every time you walk outside. It is just a pain to maintain right now because we have to water so much!


4 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful! The house and yard look awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a nice a nice yard and I love this elevation! We are building a Palermo but only really got to see 3 elevations. The cottage style is beautiful!

Kent and Leisy said...

everything looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Such a great big difference than all that dirt!