"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Best Buds

Last week, Adelyn got to go play with her friend Avonlea.  Adelyn is 2 months and I believe Avonlea is almost 7.  It is amazing to see the developmental differences and how much they change in such a short time!  I love the stage Adelyn is in now, but Avonlea is even more interactive and fun to play with! 

Here is the best picture I could get of the two girls.  Adelyn can only sit up when propped and Avonlea is so mobile that I didn't want to risk her knocking Adelyn over so you will have to deal with a laying down shot.  It looks like they are both fighting to be the center of the photo!
Drew was such a good helper while I was there.  He helped put pacifiers back in and get toys for the girls to play with.  Not to mention that he loved having my full attention while both the girls were asleep!  I think this picture is so cute!
After we got home, we took a few pictures!  I just think she is so cute all the time that I take a bazillion pictures of her.  Look at those cheeks!  I just kiss them all the time!
 I can't remember if I posted this already, but she loves playing with her clothes.  She pulls them up to her face so you can see her belly.  I think it is so cute!

No comments: