Every summer I love making lists of things we want to do. This year I am more excited because we get to take Adelyn along with us. I know she won't be able to enjoy a lot of things yet, but I am excited to put things like going to the zoo on our list. I love those sorts of activities but I think that Travis will be more on board with it since we have a child to go with us now.
One of my biggest goals of the summer is to take a photography class. I have always loved taking pictures but never really been trained. After taking a beginning class in high school and being the yearbook photographer, I thought about continuing on with it in college. I wanted to do it as a minor, but it wasn't offered. As the years have gone on, I have stopped taking as many pictures.
Now that I have a family, I have the desire to get back into it so I can capture the memories for my children. Every time I look at my sister-in-law's blog or my friend's blog (both professional photographers), I get jealous of the images they have. After talking with Leisy and a few of my other friends, I think I have recommitted to becoming a better photographer. It helps now that I have a subject to practice on! Travis hates when I take a ton of pictures of him, but Adelyn doesn't seem to mind so far!
Now that we have our list of things to do, you will hopefully get to see some decent pictures of our adventures! And just to warn you, it may just be lots of pictures of my baby!! I need to train my eye on capturing the surroundings.
We will start off with this picture. We have reached a new stage with Adelyn:
drooling! Sorry if this grosses you out, but I love that you can see a
drip! Everything goes straight to her mouth and she drools like crazy! Does this mean that teeth are already in our future?
No comments:
Post a Comment