"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

10 Months

This little munchkin is 10 months old today!
 She is seriously one of the happiest babies I know!  We had a pretty rough month and she handled it like a champ!!  She traveled in the car 8 hours without a complaint.  She traveled across the country without too much trouble.  She did great with the time change and us dragging her every where and getting her off schedule/missing naps.  She had an ear infection and RSV and I didn't even know.  She never skipped a beat!
She is really starting to develop a personality!  She is going to be a mischievous one!  I can already tell! Just look at that face!  She knows when she isn't supposed to be doing something.  She always looks at me before she does something naughty.  For example, she will crawl over to the bookshelf and put her hand on a book.  Before she pulls it off she will look at me to see if I am watching.  If she sees me watching, she will smile and while not taking her eyes off of me, pull the book down.  She is a little rascal! 
She is really turning into a problem solver and learning about everything around her!  She likes to test limits and see how things work.  I love watching as she makes connections and discovers new things!

She is getting really steady on her feet.  She can stand on her own but will sit down as soon as she realizes that she is doing it. She walks really well with her walker so I don't think it will be too much longer until she is walking on her own.
She is really starting to play and interact with us.  Travis LOVES it!  They love to play chase and hide and seek.  It is really quite adorable!  I love seeing how much they love each other!

She makes me laugh every day!  She was trying to reach a toy and she started to fall in so she decided to just climb all the way in.  It made me laugh so much!  When she sees me laugh, she laughs too!
She gets so proud of herself after she accomplishes something!
 She loves climbing on any and everything!  She loves climbing through the kitchen table and chairs.  I can either find her there or racing up the stairs!  She has gotten so fast! 
 
She is finally starting to grow like she is supposed to!  We don't have to go in for height or weight checks anymore.  Yay!  Her other exciting news is that she is FINALLY starting to get her first two teeth!  She loves to eat so I am excited for her to be able to try more things!  
 Her shirt says is all!  "You Make My Day Bright!" 

3 comments:

sjbroadhead said...

AND, She is a ham! I love all the pictures.

Lindsey said...

Loved looking at all of these pictures; she is so adorable!!

Hannah said...

Oh my word, she is such a cutie!