"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Utah Friends

I am so far behind in blogging!  I never finished telling about my Utah trip.  Although it was a whirlwind of a trip, we were able to sneak in a couple of quick visits!
 
Jessica, my roommate for 5 years, came up and had lunch with us.  She is one of the best friends I have ever had!  I love this girl so much!  We don't talk everyday anymore, but seeing her always feels like we never were apart!  
 
Adelyn loves her almost as much as I do!  I always joke that Adelyn is more like her than me!  Same hair, both a little on the short side, more athletic than frilly and girly.  It's a good thing that she is willing to claim her!
 The week that we were there just happened to be the same week that Travis' best friend was blessing his baby.  Travis got to get together with some of his best buddies.  It is so fun that they are all married and have kids!
I love seeing old friends!

No comments: