I just have to tell you how lucky I am to work at Brantwood Elementary! I remember when I first moved to Ohio and started looking for a job the feeling I got as I drove up to the school. I remember telling Travis that Brantwood was my school. During the time that I had to transfer my teaching license over to an Ohio liscense, I substituted around the district. Every time I was at Brantwood, it felt like home. Now, a year later and being a teacher there, I can't deny that this is the place for me. The staff is absolutely amazing!
That being said, they threw me a shower after school on Wednesday. I was so shocked at how generous everyone was! A couple teams went in together to get me some of my bigger registry items. The best part about having a little girl are all the cute clothes! I am so grateful for everything that has been given to us!
Travis keeps saying that he doesn't want me to decorate the baby's room "all princessy" because he doesn't want her to be spoiled. Well, I am afraid that we are not off to a good start. I walked into her room yesterday and laughed out loud because it is full of baby things (a lot of it still in boxes because we are waiting until we move to set things up). Travis declared that she already has more stuff than him and that we need our new house just for her. I am so excited for her to hurry up and get here! Only 29 days to go (19 school days!!!) until my due date! Hopefully she will make her appearance a week early to be a St. Patty's Day baby!
3 comments:
You are so adorable!!!
This is awesome !
It is nice when you get to work with friends. Dad
Post a Comment