I was so excited to drive by the house yesterday and see that the foundation forms were not only put up, but poured! You can see that it it is turning into a house! Now is when everything is going to start to pick up and move quickly. Now if only the weather will cooperate!
This is a shot from the right side of the house. The front mound of dirt is the garage. You can see the main part of the house and morning room in the back. I am soooooo excited that I can hardly stand it!
Pregnant moment of the week: I wouldn't walk around the house because I
was too scared of losing my balance and falling. What happened to me
jumping over large holes and climbing high mountains/rocks? I had
to get Travis walk around and take all the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment