I didn't update over the weekend because we didn't really have any good pictures. On Friday, they poured the basement and garage. When I went by after school, they were all out working so I just stayed in the car. I went by later with Travis when he got off work. At that point, they covered up the concrete so there was no point in taking a picture. Also on Friday, all the goodies arrived. We had window frames, stairs and lots and lots of lumber.
We also got an email from our PM giving us an update on what was accomplished and what they hoped to do this week. He said that they planned on starting the framing. I was so excited to drive by after school because I have seen how fast they move. I hear the first floor is up one day, the second the next and the roof on the next.
This is what the house looked like when I drove by at 4:00.
Back of the house. The morning room is complete!
They made a mess of our yard!
They were working hard and working fast. After taking a couple pictures, I drove around the block to see the progress on the other houses being built. When I came back by our house, they had 2 more walls up! I was amazed!
Travis and I went by at 6 and they were still there working! It appeared to me that they had all the first floor framing, but I am not sure. They could have just had the outside framing and not all the rooms. We will have to go back tomorrow to look.
2 comments:
Your house should be standing tall by Friday or Saturday!! Too exciting !
Wow! You'll be walking through your house for your pre-drywall meeting before you know it!
Post a Comment