After school I met up with someone over by our house so I took a minute after meeting to check out the house. I honestly did not expect anything to be different, but wanted to just drive by anyways. To my surprise, there were trucks out front.
Since Monday, they put down the gravel for the garage and leveled out our big dirt mound. As I peeked over the wall, I realized the foundation forms had been removed, they put in the rough-ins for the basement plumbing and placed the structural steel!!! Things are really starting to pick up!
I also met one of our new neighbors. She was driving by as I was getting out of the car to take some pictures. I am excited to be in such a friendly community!
3 comments:
Looking good Amber! This is twice as exciting--new baby, new home!!
Its so neat to see the progress through each step and I appreciate you sharing. I also have been driving through our community and there is so much activity. I drove by your home yesterday and it seemed like you also had some items delivered deside your driveway. They broke ground a week early on my site over by the pond, so maybe we will bump into each other one day! Take Care of you and that baby... Lisa (lmshemo@yahoo.com)
Good Morning, I just wanted to let you know my husband just drove through and your framing has been delivered :) So exciting! (Lisa lmshemo@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment