If you guys remember, when making all of our selections for the house, the thing I was most stressed about was the exterior. It was such a huge decision. Everyone would see it and it would not be easy to fix if I didn't like it.
The stone we wanted is on the house across the street so we couldn't use it. Our second choice was the Conestoga stone, but we had never seen it in large scale so it was hard to imagine what it would look like with the siding. It was new so no one else had it for us to see. We decided to go ahead and go for it.
We got an email this week saying they would start the stone. We drove by and it looks amazing! I love it more than our original choice! They already finished putting it in!
It is hard to get a full shot with all the equipment out front.
Garage
Porch
Back of House
We are getting closer and closer! It is really starting to look like a finished home! A month from today we will be moving in!!!! My life is so exciting right now with everything changing!
4 comments:
Stone looks great! I've been second guessing our stone selection (fieldstone/Autumn buckeye), but I'm attributing that to just too much time on my hands.
I think many of us have second (and third) guessed ourselves on some of our selections. It's so hard to tell from the small samples. However - your exterior turned out beautiful! Love that stone :)
Looks nice! Isn't it exciting to see progress when you drive by? Have your visits decreased now that sweet Adelyn is here?
Looks great!! Congrats on the wonderful new addition to your family as well!
Jen
http://buildingourabode.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment