"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pregnant Bellies

Some times my students crack me up.  Yesterday they got to go to gym and they played some game using dodge balls.  Apparently a few students kept putting the ball in their shirt and saying that they were pregnant.  When I went to pick up my kids, they were all standing in line just like normal, but they all had a ball in their shirt.  I almost died laughing.  It was so funny!  Then the principal walked by and heard the laughter and peeked in to see what was going on.  He was literally in tears because he thought it was so funny.  Luckily I had my camera at school so I had to snap a picture.  This is only half of my class.  The others were putting the balls away or were too shy to be in the picture!