"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." President Uchtdorf
.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Last Pregnancy Update

I am hoping this is the last pregnancy update with this little gal until she arrives.  I am due exactly one week from today, but I am really hoping she comes early. 

My friend Katrina has been through this whole pregnancy with me.  She was due exactly 2 weeks before me so we went through all the stages together.  If I had any questions, I would ask her.  She had her baby girl on Wednesday so I am hoping to soon follow. 

This picture was taken just 2 days before she had the baby.  She looks amazing! 
At this point, I am not sure what I am most excited about: meeting my princess, being able to get comfortable or not having to deal with one of my students at work. 

This past week has really done me in.  Work has been really stressful with a difficult student and I am beyond exhausted physically and emotionally!  I have not been able to sleep more than an hour at a time.  I realize that I won't get sleep after I have the baby, but I think I will get more than an hour at a time and I can nap during the day. 

My parents got into town last night so I keep telling our little princess that she can make her entrance any time now.  Here's hoping for a lucky little leprechaun! 

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am sooo glad we got to be pregnant together! Having a friend to empathize with throughout the pregnancy is so nice. Now, onto having newborns together! Can't wait for our little ones to be play date friends. :-)